Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Afternoon Post

Here are some more pictures of these amazingly hot men I've found on MySpace. Needless to say there are few men I'd actually turn down, but the ones I'm finding on MySpace sure are freakin' hot! There are a ton more I have to show you, but moderation is good, right? I've put in my two cents on some of the pictures, sometimes I just have to comment.

I'd have a hat to respond that says "Where and When?"

You better let me rub some sunscreen on you so you don't burn.

All nice and clean and ready for a good rimming...

Lock me up with him and throw away the key!

Hope they drift on up my way!


One Hot Fuckin' Daddy!




That "I wanna fuck you" look is hot.


Come back here boy! I ain't done with you yet!





Now one just has to wonder
what's going on with that front row...



Sure looks cozy...







Love those shirtless cowboys...

Bet he likes it rough!






I'm in the mood for something spicy...





He looks like he'd be a DEMON in the...


No comments: